New York, US /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is looking for an experienced Resource Manager to join its growing Operations team. This person will play a pivotal role in ensuring our Creative teams are operating as a collaborative, efficient, and consistent unit.
The Resource Manager will over see resource for our NA Team, encompassing all resource planning, as well as capacity & utilisation management for the NA Creative team. You are going to facilitate collaborative work and enable effective creative at scale.
What You'll Be Doing
- Resource Planning - Owning project and task allocations for Creatives, Creative Leads and Motion Designers.
- Owning & Defining Resource Expectations & Limitations - where needed pushing back on relevant team(s) in the business where request for resource isn't suitable or viable, and finding alternative solutions in a collaborative manor that will suit all parties, and Vidsy's end clients too.
- Capacity & Utilisation Management - Managing team capacity and utilisation based on existing and upcoming projects and tasks.
- Problem-Solving - Supporting the Resource Manager in enabling problem-solving around projects requirements and priorities.
- Reporting - Working with the Resource Manager to support the development of reports based on resourcing requirements and nuances.
- Internal Relationships - Delivering effective collaboration and communication between disciplines and teams.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 4+ years of experience (or equivalent) within Resource and/or Traffic Planning.
- Thorough understanding of data and how it can be applied to resource planning to craft scalable project delivery, as well as capacity & utilisation optimisation.
- An exceptional eye for efficiency and best-in-class problem solving skills, with the passion for seeking out solutions to continuously improve and evolve resource planning.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with Creative and Client Solutions teams with varying levels of experience, as well as Vidsy’s management team.
- Hands on experience with workflow and/or resource management tools.
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience in resourcing teams based in multiple locations.
- Prior experience working within an advertising, tech and/or growing start-up environment.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.