Strategic Sales and Marketing Director
New York, US /
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, having started from a London coffee shop in late 2014 to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups and scaling to a growing team of 70+ globally across Europe (London HQ) and the US (New York).
After a hugely successful US Launch in Jan 2019, Vidsy US scaled to multi $M sales through direct partnerships with Fortune 500 brands including: L’Oreal, Amazon, Unilever, Warner Brothers and BMW. In addition to also establishing strategic partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok.
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Strategic Sales and Marketing Director to help us grow and communicate our innovative video creative solution in this high-growth dynamic market. Joining as our first US based marketing hire, we are looking for someone who's ready to jump into a fast-paced, start-up environment, and truly own strategic sales marketing for our growing team. Within the role, you'll plan, build and deliver strategic sales marketing for Vidsy across America. This person will work closely with the commercial team in driving the growth of our US Business.
- Managing and coordinating marketing sales support and broader marketing activities across America for Vidsy.
- Driving the development of sales collateral, market insights and knowledge, and original account strategies.
- Working closely with the Vidsy Product, Commercial and Leadership Teams to develop market offer strategies.
- Owning and managing messaging across Vidsy's communication channels.
- Working in close collaboration with the Sales Team to craft and implement successful, revenue growing, client account strategies, personas, competitor reviews, and more.
- Implementing customized strategies that support revenue growth against identified key accounts.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Overseeing Vidsy's CRM solution (AirTable), and other marketing channels the region.
- 7+ years experience (or equivalent) within B2B Marketing Sales.
- Prior experience crafting marketing strategies for enterprise level brands.
- A thorough understanding of the video advertising and marketing ecosystem, ideally to include prior experience within a MarTech or AdTech business.
- Proven track record of developing effective marketing and sales collateral, and original ABM campaigns.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture sales opportunities, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Strong presentation and writing skills - copywriter extraordinaire.
- A proactive and a self-starter mentality, with an eye for detail!
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.