London, UK /
At Vidsy we're on a mission to build the creative ecosystem for brands and creators to thrive on digital, together.
We help global brands create effective video ads, efficiently and consistently across digital. Combining our technology, global creator community and digital-first creative methods we’re enabling global brands to transform their marketing for an ever-evolving world of digital advertising. Vidsy is a trusted global creative partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok.
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Client Partner who's ready to jump into a fast paced, hi-growth environment and be accountable for winning new client business as part of our growing team. Within the role you'll actively identify, prioritise and drive business opportunities with leading brands across several verticals, working closely with our wider Commercial, Strategy and Client Solution Teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities for Vidsy.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions for new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
- Create sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements.
- Articulate and update clients on Vidsy products and developments.
- Be responsible for educating clients on video and advertising best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Prior experience selling a direct-to-brand product or service.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player and collaborator.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.