New York, US /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is looking for a talented Partnerships Manager to join their rapidly growing NYC Team. Within the role you’ll helm key partner relations with major platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Tiktok, Snap, Pinterest, Amazon and more. You’ll play a pivotal role in growing Vidsy’s partner programmes as a whole, but maintain a focus on driving revenue, retention, and overall awareness for Vidsy in our partner community, all whilst ensuring we’re proactively looking to build partnerships with new and emerging platform partners as well.
What You'll Be Doing
- Overseeing and nurturing a wide range of strategically driven partnership programmes, from their initial conception and successful execution, defining and tracking their success, through to building out and pitching of future programmes.
- Acting as Vidsy’s key point of contact for all major platforms, forming meaningful, commercially valuable partnerships that can be translated into mutually beneficial programmes and workshops.
- Defining overall success within partnerships, delivering data and insights around our partners and the work we do with them, and communicating performance metrics and relevant updates through to Vidsy’s C-Suite.
- Driving additional marketing and PR opportunities with Partners e.g. Case Studies, Events, Collaborations and so on.
- Staying on top of trends within the creative space, the social space, and within Vidsy’s very own product suite - constantly knowing what’s around the next corner!
- Working alongside internal Teams - particularly our Commercial & Sales Teams - to drive knowledge-sharing initiatives and new business referrals and opportunities from our platforms.
- Being an ambassador for Vidsy with all partners to cement their long term intent to work with Vidsy for the years to come! 🚀
- 6+ years of proven experience working in Business Development, Partnerships, and/or Account Management.
- Direct experience working with major social platforms, and proven experience within sales / business development.
- Proven ability to work alongside, communicate with, and pitch to major key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including C-Suite and Executives.
- Deep experience, interest and knowledge of the advertising & social space.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work autonomously in a StartUp environment.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.