London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is on the lookout for a Strategy Executive to join it's growing Strategy Team. Within the role you'll support and work closely with our Strategists to develop and deliver innovative, creative and strategic RFPs to our ever-growing client base. This is a great opportunity to learn from a team of experienced Strategists and develop on your existing knowledge, whilst being hands on, delivering work and adding value from day one.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with Vidsy's existing Strategy Team to develop innovative strategic responses for a wide range of clients.
- Supporting the Team with client deliverables, timelines and briefings.
- Building out client decks for strategy presentations and client calls.
- Working alongside Client Partners (Sales) and Client Solutions Manager (Account Management) to ensure all clients get the best possible experience with Vidsy.
- Partnering with the Creative Team throughout, from initial briefing and alignment, to kicking off creative production, and through to ongoing client support across the creative process as needed.
- 1-3+ years (or equivalent) experience within a Strategy/Planning function.
- Experience and interest in working within the social and content space.
- A passion for finding insights and translating them into creative ideas.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work across multiple Clients.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.