New York, US /
Vidsy is a multi-award-winning start-up with hubs in London (HQ), NYC and LA, that's building the go-to platform and ecosystem for Creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world's best brands create effective video ads, while also providing the opportunities and tools for Creators to hone their skills, earn fair pay, and work on incredible projects. We're building a different way to create; democratising creativity and empowering brands and Creators to build value together.
Vidsy is on the lookout for a Creative Lead to join our growing New York Team; to work on the execution of a wide range of briefs for major brands - including Facebook, L'Oreal, HP, Unilever and Google - and some of the hottest new startups too 🔥.
The position a fast paced, multi faceted role which focuses on creating amazing social video content by partnering with clients to create concepts and ideas for their campaigns, and then bringing them to life by directing our External Creator Community and utilising our fantastic In-House Design Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with Vidsy’s clients to execute on a range of different creative briefs across multiple verticals.
- Developing creative strategy for clients across various platforms and video ad formats.
- Translating client requirements into briefs ready to go onto our creator platform.
- Ideation and developing creative briefs to deliver original content that exceeds client objectives.
- Managing the entire video production process through our platform and working with our global creator network.
- Discuss and provide feedback on design aspects of campaign creative.
- Constantly acting as a subject matter expert for creativity in social video.
- 4+ years (or equivalent) creative production experience.
- Extensive understanding of mobile marketing and how to build creative content strategies for social platforms.
- Ability to develop outstanding creative assets across various platforms and ad formats.
- A creative mindset, and ability to run ideation/creative concept workshops.
- Ability to work directly with clients throughout the entire creative workflow, including early stage concepting, ongoing updates, content delivery and post brief analysis.
- Understanding of analytics data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple briefs and clients while maintaining strict attention to details.
💰 Salary between $75,000 - $115,000 dependant on experience
💸 Discretionary annual bonus of up to 10%
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Vidsy's 'Virtual-First' Hybrid Approach
We operate a hybrid way of working we call 'virtual-first'. That means, across all our locations (London, NYC and LA), our teams work primarily remotely, with occasional in-office sessions for collaboration, client meetings, socials, and more. The nature of your role will dictate how often you attend (e.g. our Commercial Team visit the office weekly whereas our Engineering Team are typically in the office monthly), however, we're flexible, and the balance of in-office versus remote can be discussed and confirmed during the interview process.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products. Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.