Client Solutions Manager
London, UK /
Client Solutions /
At Vidsy we're on a mission to build the creative ecosystem for brands and creators to thrive on digital, together.
We help global brands create effective video ads, efficiently and consistently across digital. Combining our technology, global creator community and digital-first creative methods we’re enabling global brands to transform their marketing for an ever-evolving world of digital advertising. Vidsy is a trusted global creative partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok.
A Client Solutions Manager at Vidsy makes things happen, acting as a true partner to our Clients, as well as our creative and commercial teams. This role oversees multiple work streams with lots of moving parts, and requires a proactive, resourceful multi-tasker who is able to align Client and Vidsy towards a common vision and business goals to achieve success.
You'll be mid-senior level with proven experience managing brand relationships and shall report directly into the Head of Client Solutions. We are looking for strategic “thinkers” and eager “doers” who can guide the client through each step of the journey, from briefing a creative team to launching a campaign. You are able to provide exceptional client service alongside client consulting and challenging our clients to be forward-thinking on digital.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and managing relationships with a portfolio of Vidsy's key clients.
- Adapting to an agile, fast paced creative approach empowered by technology and a global creator community. (One that does not follow the traditional agency approach!)
- Serve as a key catalyst for your accounts. Be the day-to-day contact managing client relationship health and client satisfaction.
- Function as business partner, advisor and relationship lead for clients
- Partnering with and inspiring our Strategists, Creative Leads and other key stakeholders to deliver effective video ad creative across digital.
- Displaying an instinctive, entrepreneurial spirit to generate new commercial opportunities.
- 5-7+ years (or equivalent) client management experience, with exposure to enterprise level brands & accounts.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding of the advertising, social and content landscapes.
- Ability to define goals for clients and build plans to successfully deliver against these.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver. Able to assess, articulate and manage complex situations to make effective decisions and build proactive solutions.
- An ability to bring multi-disciplined Teams (Creative, Strategy, Operations, etc) together to achieve a common goal.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.