Enterprise Commercial Director
LA, US /
Commercial & Sales /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented & experienced Enterprise Commercial Director - or as it's better known within our structure, a Client Director - to join our growing Team. As we’ve continued to scale our client base across North America (particularly the West Coast), we’ve identified the need for an expert Client Director to play a pivotal role in leading that growth across our enterprise clients.
As our LA-based Client Director you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of our largest and fastest-growing enterprise accounts. Leading and driving the client teams to exceed revenue targets while delivering excellent service and growing long-lasting relationships with your clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for the growth of your portfolio of clients, including developing and leading the commercial strategy through to its execution.
- Unifying and inspiring your client team to achieve both the Client’s and Vidsy’s goals.
- Uncover core client business needs/challenges and communicate the value of partnering with Vidsy to solve them.
- Be accountable for setting and hitting performance targets, including bookings and revenue growth, client satisfaction, delivery and commercial development.
- Develop, pitch, negotiate, and win large-scale joint business plans and proposals, including taking the lead in closing client renewals.
- Identifying new commercial opportunities (new departments, new relationships, new products and services to drive expansion within clients).
- Participate in product roadmap discussions based on client needs with senior management, product, & engineering.
- 9+ years (or equivalent) of industry experience.
- A proven track record in leading, managing and growing large enterprise client accounts.
- Extensive experience motivating and managing teams to achieve and exceed revenue targets and client goals.
- A strong background working across multiple accounts, through client direct relations, and across various verticals (CPG, Finance, Gaming & Entertainment etc).
- Empathetic and client-focused approach, not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help your team and client succeed together.
- Analytical thinker with an understanding and experience in proposal building, commercial models and negotiations.
- A proactive, self-starter, motivated by change and forward-thinking with the ability to think creatively around ideas and initiatives to grow key accounts.
Nice to have
- Background working within a technology services and products setting [AdTech, MarTech, Creative Tech or similar etc].
- An understanding of creative production and/or experience working alongside Creative and/or Production Teams.
- Previous experience working in a high-growth scale-up environment.
Compensation & Package
💰 Salary of $140,000 to $160,000 depending on experience
💸 Uncapped sales commission plan
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well-being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.