New York, US
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, having started from a London coffee shop in late 2014 to being named as one of Wired’s 2019 hottest start-ups and scaling to a growing team of 70+ globally across Europe (London HQ) and the US (New York).
After a hugely successful US Launch in Jan 2019, Vidsy US scaled to multi $M sales through direct partnerships with Fortune 500 brands including: L’Oreal, Amazon, Unilever, Warner Brothers and BMW. In addition to also establishing strategic partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and Quibi.
As we enter our exciting next phase of growth we’re looking for an experienced and driven Sales Director, who is ready to jump into a fast paced Martech start-up and own a client vertical within our growing sales team.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated, self-starter to work directly with our founders and leadership to help execute Vidsy’s ambitious US go-to-market strategy and become a founding team member and leader in a national sales organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and establish a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across key verticals including CPG, Finance, Tech, Entertainment, etc.
- Manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals and manage strategic market expansion in your territory for our leading solution.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Engage with Senior Marketers to position Vidsy’s strategic market differentiators and orchestrate all necessary resources to closure.
- Manage, forecast and lead your sales activity/pipeline in Salesforce to meet sales targets and company goals.
- Present solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work collaboratively with Vidsy’s client strategy organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions.
- You possess intelligence and technical aptitude to position the benefits of our products, as well as the strategic mindset to drive and execute complex enterprise sales processes. In addition, you have proven success selling complex B2B SaaS solutions to C-level executives.
- 5+ years experience in sales (preferably Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions). Saas experience is a bonus but not necessary.
- Carried and exceeded quotas of $1M+ (consistent earnings over-achievement in past roles).
- Consultative sales style with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Consistent track record of success, closing complex and technical sales in highly competitive markets.
- Commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce.
- Highly competitive, uncapped commission structure.
- Share options.
- Opportunity to visit Vidsy's London HQ within your first year.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- 20 vacation days, plus Federal Days and our end of year refresh week off too.
- Daily breakfast, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks.
- Weekly happy-hour and regular team events.
- Office located in the heart of Union Square.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.