Demand Generation Marketing Manager
New York, US /
Marketing & Comms /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is currently hiring a Manager of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations to join our team. You are a customer-obsessed, growth-focused insights-oriented marketer who is part technical and business savvy.
In this role you will be hands-on with the marketing/sales tech stack to help drive greater overall ROI and provide guidance to the marketing, sales and customer success teams on how to use applications to maximize marketing programs. You will have a good understanding of pipeline analytics, marketing program analytics, and be generally versed in marketing operations.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with product marketing, brand marketing, revenue marketing, and content to create campaign messaging, funnel narratives, and content aligned with Vidsy’s brand.
- Responsible for generating qualified leads and pipeline within our target market across all channels.
- Drive strategy and execution to deliver on awareness, customer acquisition and retention KPIs across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts regarding demand gen strategies and paid investments.
- Execute on campaign outreach to both practitioners and executive audiences and provide suggestions for creative and innovative approaches to reach these target audiences.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive the conceptualization, streamlining, and execution of account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives to generate awareness and sales pipeline.
- Closely monitor conversion rates and optimize campaigns at each stage of the funnel.
- Develop and manage campaign calendar and collaborate on content plan with marketing team.
- Support partner marketing initiatives to create awareness and generate new leads.
- Write, test and optimize landing page and email copy for outbound and nurture programs.
- Effectively communicate and evangelize reporting on demand gen's strategy and performance to key stakeholders and own process for continuous improvement.
- Leverage marketing campaign management tools including, CRM system, Yesware, LinkedIn, Google Ads and Hubspot to effectively implement, manage and track demand gen activity.
- Manage marketing ops and other contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
- 6+ years (or equivalent) experience within demand generation and marketing operations - ideally with a focus on performance-based marketing where you’ve owned accountability for results.
- Strategic thinker, tactical doer - someone who can think big, but isn’t afraid to dig in and do the work.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of marketing tools like: Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, ABM ad technologies, sales tracking tools, etc.
- Expertise in leveraging digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage prospects.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and implementing innovative campaigns.
- Experience within a SaaS, AdTech, MarTech or related field is highly preferred.
Compensation & Package
💰 Highly competitive base salary
📈 Share Options
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.