London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We're looking for an Dev Ops engineer to work in our engineering enablement squad to help us deliver high quality software easily, reliably and at scale.
What you'll be doing
- Designing and implementing processes and tooling that enable engineers to safely and quickly build, test and deploy high-quality code to production
- Continuously improving the monitoring and alerting infrastructure that enables squads to run their services effectively
- Leading in improving and optimising our infrastructure as code (Terraform) codebase
- Helping to deliver on platform-wide responsibilities such as penetration testing
- Helping to establish and test disaster recovery procedures
- Helping to build and run our data analytics infrastructure, data warehouse and dashboarding capabilities
- 4+ years experience in managing cloud infrastructure (ideally AWS, we use a lot of Fargate, Lambda, - DynamoDB and S3)
- Strong infrastructure as code experience with Terraform
- Experience with efficient CI/CD processes
- Experience in application monitoring and alerting (bonus points if DataDog)
- An understanding of how DevOps practices can provide real benefit to other engineers
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Hybrid SetUp
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.