London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re on the lookout for an experienced and ambitious content producer to join our growing creator community team. You’ll be responsible for supercharging Vidsy’s presence on social media and beyond, by overseeing the creation of engaging and empowering content for our network of motion graphics designers and filmmakers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Establishing Vidsy’s social media platforms as a media channel: a go-to place for our community to be entertained, educated and inspired.
- Conceptualising and managing the production of visual content to engage, educate, entertain and empower Vidsy’s community of motion graphics designers and filmmakers.
- Keeping Vidsy ahead of the curve and at the forefront of the industry by engaging with new technologies, new social media platforms, new trends and new ways of working.
- Working closely with the wider team to analyse data and insights to maximise the impact of content.
- Ensuring content is distributed and optimised via the best means possible to reach, engage and excite our community.
- Master storyteller. The ability to bring innovative ideas to the table that entertain and empower our community. An understanding of how to tie content to the ambitions and challenges of our creator community and the positioning of the business within the wider creative industry.
- Digital native. Experienced creating impactful, effective content that engages existing audiences and hooks new ones. An understanding on how to maximise the impact of content across multiple platforms. A digital native with creative and technical knowledge of social media and digital publishing.
- Creatively strategic. Identify changing audience behaviours and new opportunities to develop content that is truly valuable for our creator community. Able to conceptualise and transform ideas into creative reality. Able to look at existing situations and problems in innovative ways and come up with creative solutions.
- Brand ambassador. Ability to understand and represent the Vidsy brand, great communication and listening skills, strong empathy and judgement, ability to engage the creator community.
- Passion for the space. Demonstrate a passion for the creative industry, experience working with a creative team or community, understanding the challenges creators and freelancers face.
- Technically skilled. Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) and ability to get stuck in when needed.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.