London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is on the lookout for Strategists with the ability to take complex ideas and make them easy for everyone to understand. You will be a mid-senior level strategist with a mixture of creative and commercial experience in which you were directly responsible for crafting client solutions and overseeing those through to successful delivery.
What You'll Be Doing
- Acting as the dedicated Strategist for a selection of Vidsy’s key clients, as well as supporting the conversion of new business clients alongside Vidsy’s Client Partners.
- Responding to client briefs and RFPs, by creating strategic proposals that will define the approach and deliverables that will allow them to hit and exceed their objectives, and how we’ll execute to run smoothly through Vidsy’s creative production process. 💪
- Tackling strategic proposals that range from fast turnaround, campaign level strategies, through to international, business and group level directives that result in long term client partnerships.
- Working alongside Client Partners (Sales) and Client Solutions Manager (Account Management) to ensure all clients get the best possible experience with Vidsy.
- Partnering with the Creative Team throughout, from initial briefing and alignment, to kicking off creative production, and through to ongoing client support across the creative process as needed.
- A deep knowledge of how creative should be approached across various digital media ad placements and their respective best practices including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and more.
- A storyteller; able to articulate complex information into a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Able to find insight within audiences that will unlock effective creative ideas.
- A demonstrated ability to inform creative direction through insights as well as experience of pitch structure and design.
- Astute brief writing skills to transfer insight, direction and inspiration to the creative team.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.