Enterprise Client Partner
London, UK /
Commercial & Sales /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re looking for an experienced and strategic Enterprise Client Partner who's ready to jump into a fast paced, hi-growth environment and be accountable for growing some of our largest, most complex clients. Within the role you'll foster relationships with complex brands already utilising our product offering, and look to further develop and grow those accounts, whilst working closely with our Client Solutions, Strategy, Marketing and Leadership Teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Set the strategic direction for a series of enterprise accounts and develop plans to drive long term value for those clients.
- Mapping out complex brands and partners to ensure long term growth and health of your accounts. You’ll look to know every key decision maker, and know any movement before it happens!
- Crafting growth strategies and account plans for a list of targeted, enterprise level brands.
- Growing strong partnerships with clients (brand direct) through a consultative sales approach.
- Constantly identifying key decision makers, stakeholders and direct client teams for prospecting, whilst engaging with clients at all levels up to C-Suite to secure new opportunities and partnerships.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on developing best in class solutions for clients.
- 5-7+ years commercial experience (or equivalent) within Sales and Client Partnerships.
- Prior experience growing enterprise accounts spending in excess of $500,000.
- Prior experience selling a direct-to-brand marketing or advertising product or service.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.