London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re on the lookout for an aspiring Community Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be the ‘go to’ person for our global Creator Community 🌍made up of over 7,000 filmmakers, video editors and motion graphics designers. Supporting the Head of Community, you’ll be skilled at storytelling and have a passion for the creative industry.
What You'll be Doing
- Be the first point of contact for inbound creator queries and challenges
- Identify strategies to engage and grow our global community of creators
- Conceptualise and execute creator-focused comms (everything from newsletters to general updates)
- Work with the wider team to identify and create valuable content that educates, inspires and champions our community
- Support our product, creative and finance teams for creator operations, processes, behavioural insights and more
- Partner with our marketing team on community-focused social media content
- Identify valuable data opportunities, measure and report everything from creator behaviour through to industry trends
- Assist in organising online and offline creator events
- Brand Ambassador - ability to understand and represent the Vidsy brand, great communication and listening skills, strong empathy and judgement, ability to engage the creator community
- Creative storyteller - experience in visual and written communication; copywriting, content writing and creation, newsletters, welcome emails, outreach, social media.
- Organised - ability to juggle multiple plates, day to day management of payments, inbound and outbound comms, content scheduling, ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple teams.
- Passion for the space - demonstrate a passion for the creative industry, experience working with a creative team or community, understanding the challenges creators and freelancers face.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.