Vidsy is the creative technology engine powering mobile video ad creation for the world’s leading brands. Our technology, global community of 6,000+ vetted creators and fully managed services are empowering brands to intelligently transform their digital advertising for an ever-evolving world of mobile video. Vidsy is a trusted global creative partner with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Twitter.
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Client Director who's ready to jump into a fast paced, start-up environment and manage relations with several of Vidsy's highest value clients. Within the role you'll actively manage, identify, prioritise and drive business opportunities for Vidsy through these international clients, whilst ensuring they receive the highest level of customer success and service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying business opportunities for Vidsy by delivering best-in-class account management for several of our top clients.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develop work plans, and create compelling propositions for your given clients.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements.
- Articulate and update clients on Vidsy products and developments.
- Be responsible for educating clients on video and advertising best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Proven track record of managing large, high-value (£1m+), international clients.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player and collaborator.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.