Talent Acquisition Partner
New York, US /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is looking for an innovative and resourceful Talent Acquisition Partner to join their growing New York Team. This role will join our General Operations division who are responsible for attracting, retaining and fostering the amazing talent we have at Vidsy! Within the role you'll partner with our Head of Talent to hire for a number of positions across our US (LA & NYC) based Creative, Commercial, Marketing and Operations Teams.
You'll thrive in an autonomous environment and be obsessed with delivering an amazing candidate experience, as you work on attracting and screening candidates, right through to offering them the job of a life time with the Vidsy Team! 💪
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing end to end recruitment for a range of roles across our US Team.
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience - thinking about how how we attract, consider and feedback to candidates in the best way possible.
- Screening candidates for suitability, and educating them on Vidsy's unique offering as a business, but also as their potential next Employer.
- Keeping on top of the numbers! We're data led and are always thinking about - number of hires, time to hire, time to fill, attrition of hires, and more!
- Building strong relationships across the organisation with Hiring Managers.
- Compose and execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritised positions to develop talent pipelines.
- Jumping into project-led work that may support wider initiatives such as developing Vidsy's community & culture, our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, and more.
- Proven experience successfully hiring for 2 or more of the following disciplines within an in-house Talent Team; Creative, Marketing, Sales & Commercial and/or Operations (Traffic & Resource).
- An ability to thrive in an autonomous environment where what you put in (i.e. the sourcing & screening of high calibre candidates) nearly always results in what you get out (successful job offers to candidates).
- A resourceful and innovative approach to hiring, we don't rely on a huge budget for the biggest job boards and recruitment software around, or opt to bulk contact dozens of candidates at a time, we tap into several 'freemium' / available tools to reach out to candidates and engage with them on a one to one basis. It's quality not quantity when it comes to sourcing talent!
- Experience with ATS software, and good attention to detail to keep our systems (Lever & CharlieHR) up to date.
- Adaptable communication style, able to understand your audience and change your language/tone of voice accordingly.
- Genuine interests in the organisation and operation, proactively in seeking information about the business, culture and strategy, and our overall mission.
Desirable Experience 😻
- Prior experience working with Lever ATS and/or CharlieHR.
- Experience hiring within the advertising and/or tech world.
- A passion for social content, and appreciation for good content.
- An interest in what you're hiring for! Maybe you've played around with Adobe After Effects, have done a bit of coding outside of work, or run your own social channels on the side!
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.