Product Marketing Director
London, UK /
Marketing & Comms /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is looking for a creative and experienced Director of Product Marketing to own our positioning, messaging, and product go-to-market strategy initiatives. The person in this highly strategic role will be a key driver for the growth of the business, outlining the value proposition and unique selling points of core offerings and products, enabling internal/external sales teams, ideating go-to-market strategies and evangelising Vidsy’s solutions internally and across our clients and partners.
You will be a strong storyteller able to embody the voice of the customer and bridge the gap between what our solutions can do and why that matters to a different range of audiences, thus differentiating our offering from the market alternatives.
What you will be doing
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing for Vidsy, its existing product offerings, and future launches.
- Develop crisp compelling messaging that conveys the value of Vidsy’s offerings and simplifies complex features and frameworks.
- Partner with other Teams within the business to create collateral, landing pages, sales presentations etc.
- Leverage data, customer insights, research, and segmentation to develop optimal targeting strategy that facilitates Field Marketing and Demand Generation initiatives.
- Own client information and testimonials, becoming the go-to source for information about use cases and results we achieved for our clients.
- Conducts win/loss, competitor, and market analysis to gain a deep understanding of customers' pain points and needs, decision-making process, and reasons for churn. Equip the broader commercial teams with valuable insights.
- Create a sales enablement function (sales cycle training, product training, messaging training, etc).
- Partner with Product Management and executive teams to shape the future roadmap based on customer feedback, customer insights, and market trends.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships (Product Management, Engineering, Digital Strategy, Sales, Client Success, C-Staff, etc) across multiple levels.
- Collaborate and gain support for your projects, initiatives and ideas across the org.
- Partner with the content team to develop case studies and highly educational thought leadership content (whitepapers, blog posts, educational videos, webinars, and more).
- 6+ years (or equivalent) experience within Marketing.
- 4+ years (or equivalent) focused on Product Marketing, with a proven track record of success translating complex technical frameworks into compelling language that is persuasive and easy to understand.
- Compelling storyteller and customer advocate with a strategic mindset and excellent writing skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with business development, sales, customer success and product management teams.
- Strong presentation skills and highly comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels (clients, executives, technical team members, etc.).
- Public speaking experience is a plus.
- Experience within a SaaS, AdTech, MarTech or related field is highly preferred.
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Hybrid SetUp
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.