New York, US /
Commercial & Sales /
Vidsy is a multi-award-winning start-up with hubs in London (HQ), NYC and LA, that's building the go-to platform and ecosystem for Creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world's best brands create effective video ads, while also providing the opportunities and tools for Creators to hone their skills, earn fair pay, and work on incredible projects. We're building a different way to create; democratising creativity and empowering brands and Creators to build value together.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented & experienced Client Director to join our growing Team. As we’ve continued to scale our client base, we’ve identified the need for an expert Client Director to play a pivotal role in leading that growth. This Client Director will be responsible for a portfolio of our biggest and fastest-growing enterprise brands, driving our client teams to exceed revenue targets whilst delivering excellent service, and fostering long-lasting client relationships too.
Is this role for you?
- Are you an experienced, commercially driven sales professional with experience working to multi $m revenue targets?
- Do you have a strategic mindset and love working directly with clients to build complex solutions that suit their needs?
- Have you got experience leading a team, and empowering them to hit goals and targets whilst working with enterprise brands?
What You'll Be Doing
- Owning & driving the growth of your portfolio of clients, including developing and leading the commercial strategy through to execution.
- Unifying and inspiring your client teams to achieve both the Client’s and Vidsy’s goals.
- Uncovering client business needs and challenges, and pitching the value of partnering with Vidsy to solve them.
- Being accountable for setting and hitting performance targets, including bookings and revenue growth, client satisfaction, delivery and commercial development.
- Developing, pitching, negotiating, and ultimately winning large-scale joint business plans and proposals, including taking the lead in closing client renewals.
- Identifying new commercial opportunities (new departments, new relationships, new products and services to drive expansion within clients).
- Participating in product roadmap discussions based on client needs with senior management, product, & engineering.
- 7+ years (or equivalent) industry relevant experience, ideally to include experience performing against multi $m revenue targets.
- A track record in leading, managing and growing large enterprise client accounts.
- Extensive experience motivating and managing teams to achieve and exceed revenue targets and client goals.
- A wealth of experience opening up new revenue streams within existing clients, and spotting commercial opportunities for growth.
- A strong background working across multiple accounts, through client direct relations, ideally across various verticals (CPG, Finance, Gaming & Entertainment etc).
- Empathetic and client-focused approach, not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help your team and client succeed together.
Compensation & Package
💰 Salary of $150,000 to $180,000 depending on experience
💸 Uncapped sales commission plan
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well-being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Vidsy's 'Virtual-First' Hybrid Approach
We operate a hybrid way of working we call 'virtual-first'. That means, across all our locations (London, NYC and LA), our teams work primarily remotely, with occasional in-office sessions for collaboration, client meetings, socials, and more. The nature of your role will dictate how often you attend (e.g. our Commercial Team visit the office weekly whereas our Engineering Team are typically in the office monthly), however, we're flexible, and the balance of in-office versus remote can be discussed and confirmed during the interview process.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products. Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.