London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is on the lookout for a Creative Lead to join our busy London HQ; to work on the execution of a wide range of briefs for major brands - including Facebook, L'Oreal, HP, Unilever and Barclays - and some of the hottest new startups too 🔥.
The position a fast paced, multi faceted role which focuses on creating amazing social video content by partnering with clients to create concepts and ideas for their campaigns, and then bringing them to life by directing our External Creator Community and utilising our fantastic In-House Design Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with Vidsy’s clients to execute on a range of different creative briefs across multiple verticals.
- Developing creative strategy for clients across various platforms and video ad formats.
- Translating client requirements into briefs ready to go onto our creator platform.
- Ideation and developing creative briefs to deliver original content that exceeds client objectives.
- Managing the entire video production process through our platform and working with our global creator network.
- Discuss and provide feedback on design aspects of campaign creative.
- Constantly acting as a subject matter expert for creativity in social video.
- Understanding of mobile marketing and how to build strategies for social platforms.
- Ability to develop outstanding creative assets across various platforms and ad formats.
- A creative mindset, and ability to run ideation/creative concept workshops.
- Ability to work directly with clients throughout the entire creative workflow, including early stage concepting, ongoing updates, content delivery and post brief analysis.
- Understanding of analytics data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple briefs and clients while maintaining strict attention to details.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.