Client Partner - Beauty and Personal Care
London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform help’s the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Client Partner who's ready to jump into a fast paced, hi-growth environment and be accountable for winning and growing client business as part of our growing team. Within the role you'll actively identify, prioritise and drive business opportunities with leading brands across the beauty & personal care sector, working closely with our Client Solutions, Strategy, Marketing and Leadership Teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Crafting business development strategies and account plans for a list of targeted, enterprise level brands.
- Growing strong partnerships with clients (brand direct) through a consultative sales approach.
- Adopting a ‘land & expand’ strategy, from nurturing new business leads into their very first project with Vidsy, through to negotiating longer term, higher value, retained partnerships.
- Constantly identifying key decision makers, stakeholders and direct client teams for prospecting, whilst engaging with clients at all levels up to C-Suite to secure new opportunities and partnerships.
- Managing a strong pipeline, including maintaining pipeline tools and reporting up to date.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on developing best in class solutions for clients.
- 5-7+ years commercial experience (or equivalent) within Sales and Business Development.
- Prior experience working with beauty and/or personal care clients through brand direct channels.
- Prior experience selling a direct-to-brand marketing or advertising product or service.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.