Business Development Representative
New York, US /
Commercial & Sales /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is currently hiring a Business Development Representative to join our team. This person will seek out and qualify new business opportunities by developing relationships with potential customers. We are looking for candidates who are true self-starters and can work well in an entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate must have outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written, attention to detail, and experience driving business through calling and email. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
What you will be doing
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market using emails, phone calls, etc.
- Execute marketing created lead generation programs to drive net-new revenue opportunities
- Employ established sales strategy designed to push beyond gatekeepers, delivering tailored messaging that engages key decision makers
- Act as the face of Vidsy, demonstrating and communicating an extensive knowledge of our service offerings creatively and effectively
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects and clients
- Connect warm prospective clients with Sales Directors to generate new business opportunities
- Consistently meet quarterly/annual SQL and opportunity goals
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics to the VP of Marketing, and other stakeholders
- Experience with multiple sales techniques, including cold calling and objection management
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Demonstrated success in reaching decision makers and quickly determining a qualified sales opportunity
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Must have a confident, competitive, eager, and positive attitude
- Excel and CRM (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot) experience preferred
- SaaS experience a plus
Compensation & Package
💰 Highly competitive base salary
📈 Share Options
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Hybrid SetUp
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we’re spearheading a ‘virtual first’ environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with ‘hubs’ for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our US based Team our hub will be NYC, meaning we welcome applications from the surrounding areas as long as you’re open to travel into NYC (NY, 10006), as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.