New York, US /
Commercial & Sales /
Vidsy is a multi-award-winning start-up with hubs in London (HQ), NYC and LA, that's building the go-to platform and ecosystem for Creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world's best brands create effective video ads, while also providing the opportunities and tools for Creators to hone their skills, earn fair pay, and work on incredible projects. We're building a different way to create; democratising creativity and empowering brands and Creators to build value together.
We’re looking for an experienced and strategic Enterprise Client Partner who's ready to jump into a fast paced, hi-growth environment and be accountable for growing some of our largest, most complex clients. Within the role you'll foster relationships with complex brands already utilising our product offering, and look to further develop and grow those accounts, whilst working closely with our Client Solutions, Strategy, Marketing and Leadership Teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Set the strategic direction for a series of enterprise accounts and develop plans to drive long term value for those clients.
- Mapping out complex brands and partners to ensure long term growth and health of your accounts. You’ll look to know every key decision maker, and know any movement before it happens!
- Crafting growth strategies and account plans for a list of targeted, enterprise level brands.
- Growing strong partnerships with clients (brand direct) through a consultative sales approach.
- Constantly identifying key decision makers, stakeholders and direct client teams for prospecting, whilst engaging with clients at all levels up to C-Suite to secure new opportunities and partnerships.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on developing best in class solutions for clients.
- 5-7+ years commercial experience (or equivalent) within Sales and Client Partnerships.
- Prior experience growing enterprise accounts spending in excess of $500,000.
- Prior experience selling a direct-to-brand marketing or advertising product or service.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
Compensation & Package
💰 Salary between $110,000-150,000 dependant on experience
💸 Uncapped sales commission plan
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Vidsy's 'Virtual-First' Hybrid Approach
We operate a hybrid way of working we call 'virtual-first'. That means, across all our locations (London, NYC and LA), our teams work primarily remotely, with occasional in-office sessions for collaboration, client meetings, socials, and more. The nature of your role will dictate how often you attend (e.g. our Commercial Team visit the office weekly whereas our Engineering Team are typically in the office monthly), however, we're flexible, and the balance of in-office versus remote can be discussed and confirmed during the interview process.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products. Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.