If you want to get in at the ground floor helping great startups change the world, Village Capital is interested. We’re looking for an Operations Associate to help power the engine behind great companies in health, education, fintech, agriculture, and energy. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of Village Capital, the Operations Associate will have the following responsibilities:
1. Human Resources support: You’ll help us build a great team—and make it even better.
- You’ll organize and coordinate the process for new hires across the firm, including managing the firm’s human capital database, promoting various job postings, and scheduling interviews.
- You’ll coordinate administration of team HR benefits and payroll
- Maintain files and records database for human resources that is compliant with federal and state employment mandates.
- Coordinate the onboarding and training process for new hires, managing all onboarding materia
2. Finance support. You’ll help make sure our organization is in strong financial health.
- Work with the firm’s CFO and Accountant to ensure that financial accounts are accurate and
- Manage expense reporting and reimbursement for Executive Office members.
- Work with the business development team to coordinate processing of invoices and collection of payments from accounts receivable.
- Manage financial and operational file system, tracking all contracts with vendors and funders.
- Assist the business development team with budget reporting for funders.
3. Operations systems. You’ll help make sure a great global team is communicating seamlessly.
- Serve as administrator for internal Salesforce system in conjunction with Systems Manager
- Manage the DC office space, ensuring equipment is functional and office supplies are available.