Analyst Growth - USSD
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services
Last Date to Apply: 11th September 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 58 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Within 30 days you will:
· Go through the company’s on boarding process, which includes orientation program
· Develop a complete understanding of existing JazzCash Mobile Account Portfolio and understand the role of the segment team.
· Liaison with the key stakeholders in different department and bank side and understand their roles and responsibilities. ·
· Develop understanding of technical systems and how different services are working
· Meet with the key cross functional teams of Jazz & MMBL.
· Develop understanding of SBP’s applicable regulations and the current working of the growth team.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Managing end to end analytics and reporting for the mobile account USSD growth team.
· Managing data gathering from BI team and internal platform for daily dashboard and any ad hoc analysis.
· Close coordination with channel planning and sales team for target setting and improving retail foot print.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Implementation of all customer retention and acquisition campaigns.
· End to end management of customer campaigns and customer communication.
· Monitoring of the monthly KPI’s and development of daily dashboard of subscriber spread.
· Pre Post campaign impact analysis.
· Gather information and compile all competitor offerings related to the mobile account segment.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
We have the largest active customer base for mobile accounts in Pakistan and you will be responsible for keeping this base growing and managing customer churn.
A bit about you:
Preferably, you should have experience of working in the DFS or GSM Segment. You should have out of the box ideas for growth of the mobile account subscriber base and minimizing churn through customer retention campaigns.
A bit about us:
The USSD Growth team falls under the consumer products vertical and is responsible for end-to-end mobile account, growth management, customer acquisition and retention both for the USSD channel.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be joining the USSD Mobile Account Growth team, which reports to the Head of Consumer Products
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· To maintain the market leadership in mobile account subscriber base.
· To increase revenue from both transactional and float income.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with BI, Finance, Product development, channel planning and Brands teams of Jazz and externally you will interact with MMBL.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The interactions will result in efficient business operations and achievements of KPIs
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Knowledge of Mobile Financial services
Experience of working in segments and development of business cases
Campaign development and analysis
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Tools for advance analytics
Essential skills must have:
Presentation & Communication Skills
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.