Investor Relations Director
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
VEON – Finance
Learn below about your first 30, 60 and 90 days in your next role. Apply and join us now!
This exciting opportunity is for an Investor Relations Director to integrate finance, communication, marketing and compliance to enable the most effective two-way communication between the company, the financial community, and other constituencies, ultimately contributing to VEON shares achieving a fair valuation.
Reporting to the Group Director for Investors Relations, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:-
- Maintain and expand relationships with investors and investment community
- - Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
Collaborate with senior executives, CFO and CEO to establish two-way dialogue with external stakeholders (transparent presentation of the company; feedback)
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Coordinate analysis of peer group companies and sector
- Guide management on financial expectations of the market (consensus)
- Monitor market developments and relate share price movements to market, competitor
- Act as first point of contact for analysts and investors
- Organise periodic analyst and investor calls, roadshows, conferences and one-on-one meetings
- Support annual report process
- Participate in disclosure committee’ secure compliance with fiduciary disclosure duties
- Work with corporate secretary on legal and regulatory matters pertaining to investors
Whilst this is a long term position, we will start with a fixed term contract of one year to start!
More about us:
Discover moments of awesomeness and our careers blog --> http://bit.ly/2lXbUxi
For the latest updates follow us on LinkedIn --> http://bit.ly/2rYhe7O
Do you want to be part of a team that engages with over 220 million customers across 10 rising markets? Do you want to pioneer new experiences to hundreds of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? We are doing things never thought possible.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
VEON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, VEON employees or any other company location. VEON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.