Head of Internal Audit
Dhaka, Bangladesh /
BANGLALINK – Legal, Compliance, Forensic & Internal Audit /
· Lead and manage resource and timetable to ensure achievement of audit program in line with budgeted times and scheduled completion dates
· Lead in the development and implementation of Regional Internal Audit (IA) strategy for current and next year and support the Regional Internal Audit Director
· Prepare and communicate Board Audit Committee (BAC) documents for the Regional Internal Audit
· Ensure alignment with the Group IA Methodology, policies, procedures, guidelines, processes, tools and techniques the conduct of IA activities and audit engagements
· Proactively build strong and effective working relationships with IA stakeholders to understand their needs and manage their expectations during the audit assignment process
· Enhance coordination amongst project teams by creating and promoting synergies between cross-functional teams and ensuring adherence to project plans and schedules by project teams
· Ensure the team is equipped with the requisite knowledge by identifying training requirements to develop subordinates
Required Academic Qualifications
· Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Business or Accounting. Internal Audit or related field from any UGC approved university
· Certification in ACA, ACCA, CISA, CPA or equivalent is mandatory
· At least 12 years of relevant experience within which 5 years in a leadership position
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Comprehensive knowledge in Internal Auditing Standards
· In depth knowledge in controls, governance & risks Strong knowledge in IFRS
· Sound know how of International Auditing Standards
· Good understanding of Corporate & Taxation Laws and Ordinances
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before July 31, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”