Expert Channel Performance
JAZZ – Commercial
Last Date to Apply: Tuesday, 18th February 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
We as a team are involved with all commercial stakeholders to deliver value to our internal; customers. We have streamlined its mechanisms of conventional management reporting; and are now in process of further improving and automating the process in the light of the integration to cater visibility of the Merge. Co entity. This is an opportunity for you to become part of something transformational – a new paradigm.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
· Coordinate and liaise with regional teams on channel performance
· Act as the point of contact among HOD CPD, regional teams , internal partners
· Develop understanding of what value the Channel Performance team provides at Jazz
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Build rapport with stakeholders such as regional teams and BI to work along the to achieve company goal
· Identify opportunities and strive for continuous improvements in processes
· Develop comprehensive understandings of existing process, commission calculations, commission cycles and disbursements methods.
· Develop understanding of BI tools and visualizations capabilities
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Analyse and benchmark DFS performance upon which commissions are calculated to provide feedback to further arears of improvement
· Slice and dice to identify gaps through analytics and assist in proposing solutions in order to fill the gaps of the existing methods and process
· Serving a contact person for all information flow for internal (Channel Planning) and external (Regional Teams & DFS) communication
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. Jazz is dedicated towards becoming a truly digital corporation and will be reflected by the way we work.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone with has relevant experience related to Channel distribution, efficiency, analysis and is not constrained by conventional practices and is also able to think out of the box. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to experiment and develop new mechanism. Someone who can assist in generating and developing unique insights and propose options for improvement in business. Someone who has good analytical abilities understands the problems and can address them accordingly.
A bit about us:
Channel Performance team is a part of the Channel Performance Department within Commercial. The team is responsible for providing regular visibility of the performance to the management of Jazz. Moreover, the team is responsible to answer business questions through different ad-hoc analysis.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· 9 member team (including the department head)
· You will be part of a 4 member sub-team reporting to a manager
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Calculations, preparation, validation and disbursement of bi monthly commissions regarding DFS KPIS, promos, and day-to-day achievements.
· Performance bench marking for visibility and generating actionable insights for the management
· Raise flags as an early warning in case of indications of deviation in channel and business trends of the DFS commissions
· Sever as point of contact between CPD team regions and internal stakeholder (DFS Department and Region)
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to align with boarder commercial objectives and provide collective feedback on commercial objectives Pricing & Segments, Sales, Regional team etc.
Ability to coordinate with Channel Performance Department to effectively and timely manage information flow and share it with Region to support them
Ability to coordinate with DFS teams to support them in their KPIs
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Adhco Analysis to assist management in Strategic Decision making
· Timely commissions calculations and disbursements to all the stakeholders
· Consistent coordination with the main stakeholders, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings.
· Performance visibility to Management through different dashboards
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Channel/Business Analytics
· Number crunching and validations
· Tracking reporting and KPI Monitoring
· Use of Toll (Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint)
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Essential skills must have:
Analytical and problem Solving Abilities
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.