Intern - People Experience
JAZZ – People & Organization
Last date to apply: 10th Jan 2020
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 58+ million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
With the corporate world evolving and digital transformation becoming a crucial and competitive element, we provide our internal customers with challenging opportunities and prepare them for even bigger avenues that are yet to unfold.
What is In It for You?
· Functional Project – Support towards implementing initiatives within the On-boarding and Off-boarding function through extensive research/benchmarking
· Skills Based Training – Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
· Professional Development – Get hands on experience within the People & Organization division
· Mentorship – Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
· Fun – Be part of an exciting yet challenging role and team
Your Jazz Experience
· Formulating People Experience interventions inclusive of digital interventions for constant improvement & efficiency of the process & implementation of the same (Onboarding & Off-Boarding)
· Create and manage New Joiner Onboarding Calendars and ensure Orientation sessions are running smoothly
· Liaising with stakeholders across the organization for timely delivery of Business Tools while maintaining strong quality checks, simultaneously keeping tight controls to ensure procedures run effectively consequently leading to a satisfied employee
· Arranging goodie bags for each new joiner/intern
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Fluent in English
Ability to articulate thoughts and communicate effectively
Must be a collaborative team-player and pay close attention to detail
Effectively & pro-actively collaborate with stakeholders across the board
Key competencies: Excellent presentation skills, communication and collaboration
Excellent time management & prioritization skills
Display a high level of discretion and maintain confidentiality of all sensitive matters
Maintaining a Global mindset with a focus on digital avenues
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.