Expert Digital Account
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services
Last Date to Apply: 11th September 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 60 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Within 30 days you will:
· Go through the company’s on boarding process, which includes orientation program
· Understand the customer segment and the Digital Account function at JazzCash with clear understanding of roles of responsibilities of key cross functional teams
· Meet with the key cross functional teams of Jazz, MMBL and external vendors
· Develop understanding of SBP’s applicable regulations
· Start working to review the exiting product features and trends
Within 60 days, you will:
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz and JazzCash policies and procedures
· Coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth Digital Account business operations
· Review and improve the business reporting
· Based on the analysis start working with the teams to improve product and its value proposition
· Own the product experience and all communication to customers around Digital Account
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Take full ownership of Digital Account
· Understand business challenges and formulate ways to address them in the best possible way.
· Start managing end to end product life cycle
· Identify the opportunity to differentiate the product offering for different segments
· Detailed analysis of customer experience and growth trend and decide upon new use case and new features or improvements in the existing product
· Develop Digital Account strategy and also prepare and track product road map.
· Work with the pricing teams to review pricing structures and recommend changes to optimize revenues
· Prepare and execute GTM plans for smooth launch of new products and features
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
We are offering Digital Account to our customers with variety of use case to fulfill their financial needs. You will be responsible for end-to-end product management of Digital Account product its strategy, customer experience and communication around the product
A bit about you:
Preferably, you should have experience in DFS Business. You should be a passionate product manager always looking for improvements in your product. Curious about global best practices and have a proven record of managing products
A bit about us:
Digital Account product comes under the Consumer product domain and JazzCash is leading in Pakistan in this category with the highest number of active digital account. We are working to further enhance the value proposition of Digital Account that will make the JazzCash digital account a preferred account
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be joining the Digital Account team, which reports to the Head of Consumer Product - JazzCash
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Enhancing value proposition of digital account
· Own customer experience and better communicate the available use cases across different access channel
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with Business, Operations, IT, compliance and legal teams of MMBL and product development, brands and sales teams of Jazz. You will also work regulator and PSO/PSPs
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The interactions will result in efficient business operations and achievements of KPIs
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have:
Tools for advance analytics
Essential skills must have:
Decision Making & Problem Solving
Team Work & Collaboration
Planning & Organizing
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.