Transmission Service Specialist Engineer
BANGLALINK – Network Service Management
· Prepare transmission solution for addition of any new network element covering 2G/3G/4G Single/Dual Carrier
· Assist in preparation of the equipment dimensioning/BOQ as per capacity requirement during budget time in optical domain
· Issue and execution of Work Orders to meet network transmission demand
· Assist to ensure that transport network KPI’s in the optical domain are being met
· Assist in design and dimension synchronization clock solution
· Communicate with vendor about their new product/features in Hardware & software
Required Academic Qualifications
· BSC Engineering in Electrical & Electronics or Telecommunication from any UGC approved university
· 2-3 Years of relevant working experience
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Fundamental Knowledge of GSM Technology & Architecture
· Proficient Knowledge of Transmission Design and Dimension
· In depth Knowledge of 3G Transmission and Architecture
· Essential Knowledge of IP Transmission and Architecture
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before September 9, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”