JAZZ – Jazz Business
Application Deadline: 11th July 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Work with the Sales Operations team to further improve issuance and maintenance of BVS devices & further improve the Retail Channel real time issues
Skills Based Training- Market need identification and issuance of limited number of devices to generate best possible output for the channel.
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience about BVS system and Retail Tracker how it works.
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your internship experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
· Plan, develop and execute the project that you are assigned to facilitate internal customers for BVS devices & Retailers
· Prepare and present daily tracking & performance reports
· Attend team meetings & will be doing market visits for identifying real time issues.
· Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for tracking BVS devices and improving the Retail Channel through market research
· Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Student
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Interested in learning about Biometric Verification System & Retailer Development
· Task Oriented
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.