Business Account Manager
JAZZ – Jazz Business
Last Date to apply: 10th July 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
We are a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days, you will:
Go through the company’s on boarding process, which includes the orientation program.
Understand culture at Jazz; meet team members of Jazz Business and other domains.
Understanding of how you fit in Jazz Business CBM Model.
Understanding of market dynamics and familiarize yourself with Jazz Business SME segment Portfolio.
Within 60 days, you will:
- Maintaining long-term, post-sales relationship with existing & new Business of SME/SoHo customers.
- Focus on growth and development of existing clients, together with new business generation.
- Pro-actively call all contact levels to ensure their experience with the services are up to the mark and at optimum level with 100% customer satisfaction with the subscribed products and services.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews and sharing the voice of customer and market pulse with Jazz Business management.
- Proficiently handle various business operations including client billing conflict resolution and the implementation of effective business policies and procedures for smooth service continuation.
- Create and support client retention strategies for existing business customer base and for new customers.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Jazz Business product line.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other Jazz business departments within Jazz and Jazz business domain for escalation and resolved areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Enabling the customers in providing the information regarding business enterprise and business value added products & promotions by cross-selling & up-selling through campaigns.
- Responsible to manage KPI’s i.e. Revenue Growth, receivable management, Data products upselling & churn management of Business tagged SME/SoHo portfolio.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Understanding of monthly performance review
- Proactive and creative ideas for new flagship in SME/SoHo assigned portfolio.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
Past one year has been exceptionally successful for Jazz especially after merger with Warid. We are now Market Leaders and working with the market leaders will professionally groom you, broaden your knowledge of digital telecommunication industry, and overall work culture, which will be very beneficial for your career in future.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who is dynamic and motivated. S/He must have selling, negotiation, presentation skills to deliver his point of view to management & customers.
S/He must have working experience in service industry handling direct customer, preferably working as a Customer Services cum Business Development Executive within a fast-paced and competitive environment mainly from service industry. The candidate will also have experience of soft selling skills.
A bit about us:
At Enterprise Solutions, we sell various GSM & Fixed Solutions & ES Catalogue within and outside our assigned portfolio in B2B SME Entities, nurture, grow and retain them.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be the part of Jazz business CBM Team that is sub part of Business Operations in Jazz Business Division. This position reports to the Manager CBM and you will be based in Lahore with team peers in other region (Gujranwala, Faisalabad & Multan).
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Meeting Monthly CBM Targets in terms of Revenue Addition through upselling in assigned Portfolio & assigned Portfolio Revenue target.
Meeting Retention & churn for your assigned portfolio
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like B2B Executives, Jazz Business Consultants (Sales Team), Customer Engagement Team, Credit monitoring & Evaluation Team (CMET), Channel planning team, Jazz Business Operations team (Support), Business care team, Business process management team (BPM), Sales Operations Center (SOC), Regional Manager Enterprise Solutions and Head of Enterprise Solutions.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Collaborative efforts of these teams will result in smooth processes and problem solving which would immensely help in achieve the KPIs set by the company.
The two (02) specific tasks that team were working on in the last 6 months with results:
Meeting Assigned Portfolio Revenue Targets.
Strengthening channel with tagged portfolio retention & revenue growth through campaigns and Customer Value Management activities.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have:
Service/Telecom industry experience in the corporate sector especially Sales / Customer Relationship/ Priorities customer services.
Working experience of at least 1 years in Portfolio management, Customer complaint handling, Activation and Return bill management.
Hands on experience of CRM systems and knowledge of good billing processes
The candidate must possess strong communication skills and convincing dialogue approach and have patience to listen to the customer and provide solution with positive and customer first approach.
The candidate must have pleasant personality, team player with soft spoken and positive attitude with strong follow up skill. The candidate has ability to prioritized and manage assigned tasks and daily activities within assigned timelines. Tech savvy with paper less digital working approach.
Must have technology:
MS Office Suite specially Excel, Word & PPT
Essential must have skills:
To do attitude
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reporting & presentational skills
Proactively solving day-to-day problems
Result driven approach towards daily tasks
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.