Monobrand Operations Manager
BANGLALINK – B2C Sales & Distribution
· Lead and develop the Monobrand Business agent for effectively managing respective teams
· Oversee and monitor the implementation of changes in team sales performance and customer service management from KPI report & CSAT
· Report progress of implementation of changes to Regional Monobrand Business Operations
· Monitoring the roll out of Monobrand store at identified and key locations conducive for data and device volume
· Review and recommend key performance indicators to monitor area based sales & service processes and systems
· Identify training requirements to develop subordinates, manage performance of direct reports, continuous support and feedback, and formal appraisal
Required Academic Qualifications:
· BBA/Graduation in any subject from any UGC approved University
· 4-5 years’ of total experience with 2 years’ relevant experience in Sales and Customer Service in Telecom industry
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of area operations management
· Strong understanding of Customer Care and BSP/BP operations
· Knowledge of latest technology interventions in Telecom sector.
· Knowledge of device campaigns, company products and services.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
· Strong knowledge of Retail Network Management
· Advance knowledge of Application modules
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before May 11, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”