Regional Trade Marketing Manager
Anywhere in Bangladesh
BANGLALINK – B2C Sales & Distribution
· Manage & roll out planning of the visibility projects at retail levels aimed to ensure increased retail presence.
· Supervise the field level regional merchandising execution team to complete the activities as per Trade Marketing Activity Calendar.
· Collect data related to other competitor’s merchandising activities and other offers. Compile and compare with BL and accordingly submit reports.
· Prepare different offer proposal documents/presentations, regional communication material related to different campaigns
· Ensure effective and efficient retail merchandising of POSM through placement activity in achieving set objectives for retail preference
· Communicate, motivate & reinforce channel partners for gaining maximum retail preference.
· Co-ordinate with Central team for POSM Shipment to respective Distributors house. Conduct regular trade visit on POSM presence, competition presence in POSM as well as gather trade feedback on in-ground POSM
· Act as central point of contact for Regional Trade Events and organize the events with the support from vendor & regional distribution team
· Develop, maintain and foster strategic relations with current vendors.
· Implement effective execution guideline for rolling out the strategic projects
· Develop the functional skill development program of the trade marketing force by regular briefing on campaigns, merchandising projects & competition activities
· 3 to 4 years of sales & distribution experiences
Required Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from an UGC approved institute
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Thorough Knowledge about sales and distribution process & activity
Sound knowledge about vendor management
Strong business acumen and understanding of commercial aspects
Strong communication skills
Sound trade merchandising planning
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before September 9, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”