Regional Sales Operation Senior Executive
BANGLALINK – B2C Sales & Distribution
· Prepare distributor’s stock and airtime requirement from regional sales team and circulate stock requirement inputs to regional team & Distributors
· Submit payment requirements to distributors for lifting of stocks and ensure on time payment from distributor’s end to the regional teller
· Assemble Airtime/ wallet balance from EV/ Mobiquity module to process successful settlement
· Compile and circulate different reports to regional sales team to facilitate smooth sales operation
Required Academic Qualifications:
· Bachelor degree from any UGC approved university
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office & moderate knowledge in Office Excel.
· Basic data processing Knowledge
· Good knowledge of Company products & applicable processes
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before July 29, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”