Specialist Trade Marketing
JAZZ – Commercial
Last date to apply: 16th January 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day-inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 59+ million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
- Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
- Meet with the Channel Planning team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Commercial strategy and company road map.
- Understand the function of Trade Marketing – Channel Planning & Distribution in the Commercial division and how your role fits into the overall Commercial strategy and function
- Develop in-depth understanding of Trade Marketing key initiatives and deliverables
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Work in collaboration with regional trade marketing executives regarding market visibility observation, and competitive moves.
· Identify visibility mediums within the available budget and ensure visibility materials are provided to retailers as per requirement
· Keep track of information pertaining to the vendors suitability (business volume, financial strengths and service quality), surprise visits to signage workshops, spot checking of signage in market and vendors visibility feedback to commercial planning team
· Market visits to assemble data for identification of potential and feasible outlets for execution of trade visibility activities in close coordination with sales team (MBU wise)
· Coordinate with the sales team for planning & execution of BTL activities
· Facilitate sales steam in obtaining approvals and negotiating with taxation authorities for BTL drives
· Ensure fulfillment of trade requirements and specifications during uplifting of franchises as per standards and within the defined timelines
· Market visits along with the sales team to identify need for Mono brand points in periphery areas while finalizing outlets locations.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Facilitate HQ team in matters pertaining to the publicity payouts & tax quotations
· Engage with visibility tax vendor for resolution of issues related to the trade visibility assets
· Visits markets (franchises & retails channel) to gain insights on retail operations, POSM requirements, and competitions’ visibility mediums.
· Identify visibility drive gaps and accordingly proposes visibility solutions to the trade marketing team for improvement in trade visibility domain
· Will formulate market intelligence reports (MIR) and shares with commercial planning team and marketing team
The structure of the team you will join is:
A four (04) member’s team with no sub teams.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders including divisional/departmental heads, internal trade marketing members, and commercial functions of the company for effective planning, development and roll out of Trade Marketing initiatives.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Coming up with unique customized variable trade marketing solutions focused towards delivering real time business and commercial value.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Visibility Tax Management
· Nationwide trade visibility
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Vendor Management
· Conflict Management
· Project Management
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
· Microsoft Office
· Microsoft Power Point
Essential skills must have:
- Data Presentation skills for being able to present data in order to make quick decisions
- Advance communication skills for managing cross-functional projects
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.