Team Lead Offline Payments (Tier 3&4)
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services
Last Date to Apply: Thursday, 5th December 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 59 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
· Set up and launch of a payment locations acceptance location solution for Tier 3/4 Ensure customer need-based innovation and regular update of technology according to market dynamics and requirements
· Liaise with Technology team to ensure solution robustness and reliability, including readiness for growth and scalability
· Stay up-to-date with industry benchmarks and global trends and update solution accordingly
· Monitor and review user experience performance and satisfaction through suitable feedback channels and market study techniques
· Monitor implementation of product roadmap
Merchant onboarding and GTM approach:
· Create detailed and measurable objectives for growth in the numbers of merchants in Tier 3/4
· Design and implement plans for upsell and cross-sell of value-added services for merchants in target segments
· Monitor performance and modify objectives based on feedback from the market and changing customer needs
· Provide necessary support, analysis and guidance for marketing teams to ensure successful marketing campaigns
Manage Partnerships and other relationships:
· Manage partnerships with partners
· Manage relationships with the channel team and other partiers
· Provide necessary support for interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including providing necessary analysis and supporting material
DFS and SME Strategy:
· Monitor the implementation of agreed strategy
· Provide business, commercial, market and competition insights and perform ongoing analysis to help form and streamline DFS and SME strategy
· Ensure consistency of standards across all products – where applicable
· Prepare regular reports (qualitative and quantitative) to reflect progress against set KPIs and targets, highlight any issues and risks faced
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
JazzCash is targeting the offline payments segments, as this is expected to increase uptake and drive transaction volume. Expert Offline Payments will be responsible for developing and executing the SME unit B2B payments strategies and increase adoption of Jazz Offline Payment offers and services
A bit about you:
The individual will be expected to have the right market knowledge, understanding of acceptance and acquiring technologies, product and economics along with Go to Market strategies
A bit about us
The SME product team is managing and promoting Payments made through DFS Digital Accounts and payment cards.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A six (06) member team focused on Products for Small & Medium Enterprises under the Digital Financial Services umbrella
Main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Managing and promoting all payments that will be made using our products and services in the SME arena
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
· Jazz Sales
· Mobilink Bank
· Customer Care
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The development and execution of the SME unit B2B payments strategies and increased adoption of Jazz Offline Payment offers and services
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Ensuring the technology behind the payment solutions is seamless – providing enhanced experienced to our customers
· Ensuring faster market penetration & growth – resulting in greater volumes processed through our platforms.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Product Management
· Payment Acceptance Technologies
· Growth & Data Analytics
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Essential skills must have:
· Team Management
· Presentation and computer skills
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.