Expert CX Analytics & VOC Management
JAZZ – Customer Experience Management
Last date to apply: 13th Sep 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the team
· Develop understanding of Voice of Customer solutions
· Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g. Marketing, Technology, Customer Operations, Regional Teams
- Make relevant presentations, Dashboards on power point, excel, Access etc.
-Within 60 days, you will:
- Process customer feedback, convert into Actionable Insights
- Work on root cause analysis against customer pain areas by deep analysis of customer feedback data
· Design reports to track and monitor customer experience & recommend ways for overall improvement
· Evaluate Products & Processes in consultation with stakeholders and identify opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Work with BI on customer data to create correlation with respect to behavior, Usage, Handset etc.
- Engage Marketing, Technology, Regions, Digital and Customer Operations team for highlighting issues and have proper followup on its corrective Action Plan
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Conduct the analysis between overall Departmental targets and actual performance, drilling down to the root causes/problematic areas and recommending corrective measures
- Identify quick fixes outside the touch point domain, assignment of tasks and keeping a follow up log of all quick fixes.
- Consolidate customer insights from a variety of sources (e.g. transactional data, surveys, inbound calls, campaign responses) to provide a more comprehensive and consistent view on VOC
- Engage Higher Management for creating visibility of Bottom-up NPS and customer pain areas
- Run Ad-hoc business analysis on impact of price revisions, sales, promotional offers, events, subscriber activity.
- Conduct Regular Forums with Stakeholders & Management within and outside Commercial Division
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to roll out within a corporate environment.Experience of working on databases will be an added advantage.
A Bit About Us:
The Customer Experience team is part of the Customer Experience Department within the Commercial Division. The team is responsible for improving customer experience at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· An 8 members team (including the department head) with 3 sub teams
· You will be part of a 3 members sub-team reporting to Manager Customer Experience
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Root Cause Analysis on voice of customers
· Driving action ability for improved customer experience
Process customer feedback, convert into Actionable Insights
Work on root cause analysis against customer pain areas by deep analysis of customer feedback data
Design reports to track and monitor customer experience & recommend ways for overall improvement
Evaluate Products & Processes in consultation with stakeholders and identify opportunities to enhance customer experience
Conduct the analysis between overall departmental targets and actual performance, drilling down to the root causes/problematic areas and recommending corrective measures
The ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Marketing, Digital, Regions, Customer Operations, Technology.
The ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Vendors, Other group OPCOs
·Proven record of making convincing arguments to influence and guide decisions at the leadership level
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
Voice of customer management
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
MS Office Suite
Working on Databases
Essential skills must have:
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of senior management, stakeholders, vendors and customers.
· Experience managing large cross-functional projects.
· Strong analytical & presentation skills for creating visibility at all levels.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level.
· Enthusiastic, passionate and creative.
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.