Intern Digital Marketing
JAZZ – Commercial
Last Date to Apply: Sunday, 29th Sept 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Support towards implementing projects in the Marketing Communications team
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience about the Digital Marketing
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your internship experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
- Content & communication design for Instagram based on detailed analysis of audience and their interests.
- Digital Media planning in liaison with business partners
- Communication Collateral designing for a digital marketing campaign
- Conduct a complete website content audit
- Bachelors Students. (Candidates who have graduated or are 6-months to 1 year away from their graduation are encouraged to apply).
- Marketing & Advertising concepts
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio)
- Excellent communications and persuasion skills
- Proactive in solving day-to-day problems
- Willingness to learn and excel
- Result driven approach towards daily tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.