Strategic Planning and Analysis Expert
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services
Last Date to Apply: 30th March 2020
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 60 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Strategic Planning and Analysis Expert
This position manages the risk of overspend on various cashback and commission campaigns launched in DFS through close liaison with the Business assurance team. These responsibilities are carried out WITH the objective to design and deploy preventive measures for smooth flow of operations, ensure accurate detection controls, reconcile and validate date information for accuracy and enhance organizational revenue WITHIN the limits of organizational recourses, timelines, organizational policies and procedures, functional/departmental objectives, SOPs and best practices. In addition, the position will assist in various financial analysis and support to other stakeholders in building appropriate products keeping in mind revenue assurance principles. In addition, the position requires strategic thinking and to support in various strategic projects which DFS undertakes.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
· Meet with the DFS team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map.
· Meet internal stakeholders within DFS (talent acquisition, operations, learning and development, admin, etc.) along with other divisions such as commercial, technology, digital and business.
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Build rapport with the Business assurance team to propose controls to ensure minimum overspend on campaigns
· Help resolve queries and provide relevant insights where needed.
· Liaise with the Product team to identify possible risks in product offerings and suggest mitigation
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Be the main contact point from DFS finance team for Business assurance team for revenue and cost assurance
· Take end to end responsibility for campaigns spends and to liaise closely with Business Assurance to ensure revenue assurance
· Develop new analysis to aid business decision making
· Collaborate across the finance team to assist in analytics and other tasks to act as a backup for other team members
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has more than 6 years experience in managing and articulating the DFS performance and understanding of the bank’s core business.
The must-have, past experiences the candidate should have:
· Experience in working with and/or in the financial services industry Experience in working with and/or in the telecommunication industry
Desired skills must have:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Stakeholder management
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.