Expert Performance Management
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services
Last Date to Apply: Tuesday, 25th February 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 59 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
· Enable Top Management, Sales Channels and Finance with regular reporting and Analysis.
· Lead planning and forecasting the Go-to-Market in close alignment with Finance and other relevant stakeholders while steering the marketing budget.
· Finalizing KPIs and tracking the performance
· Run the campaign analysis process to ensure campaign objectives are met while remaining in the allocated budget
· Develop reporting standards, share market insights and support alignment of price decisions.
· Business case modelling of all SME products to ensure healthy margins
· Based on research & competitive landscape, develop the pricing models of the SME products
· Provide on-going analysis to help develop to the DFS and SME strategy based on customer and merchant needs
· Forecast the KPIs achievement at the end of the year
· Direct the SME teams & suggest way forward to ensure that all KPIs are met at the end of year
Ø What we have done and what we will do with YOU
JazzCash is targeting the B2B payments segments, as this is expected to increase uptake and drive transaction volume. Performance Management Expert will be responsible for developing strategy and setting the direction of the SME product team.
Ø A bit about you:
· Proven track record of channel and marketing optimizations.
· Fast learner and strong analytical capabilities.
· Excellent Business Case Modelling capabilities.
· Experience in Stakeholder management and good communication skills
A bit about us
The SME product team is managing and promoting Payments made through DFS Digital Accounts and payment cards.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A four (04) member team focused on analytics & performance management of the Products for Small & Medium Enterprises under the Digital Financial Services umbrella
Main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Managing and promoting all payments that will be made using our products and services in the SME arena
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
· JazzCash Channel
· JazzCash Finance
· SME Growth
· SME Products
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The development and execution of the SME unit’s strategies
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Ensuring the technology behind the payment solutions is seamless – providing enhanced experienced to our customers
· Ensuring faster market penetration & growth – resulting in greater volumes processed through our platforms.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Performance Management
· Pre & post campaign analysis
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Essential skills must have:
· Presentation and computer skills
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.