Service Experience Lead Engineer
BANGLALINK – Service Assurance Management
· Manage 2nd level investigation of customer complaints from Enterprise segments (Large, Medium B2B & B2G customers)
· Analyze performance KPI proactively on Technology services
· Ensure end to end Enterprise Customer complaint SLA
· Initiate & optimize customer experience driven business process & lead improvement initiatives/projects for better NPS & operational efficiency
· Manage successful completion of business service fulfillment, new service integration & rollout projects for Enterprise segments
· Ensure QoS during special events for Enterprise segments
· Perform periodic and on-demand reporting & analytics
Required Academic Qualifications:
· BSc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering from a UGC approved institute
· 3-4 years of relevant experience
Required Knowledge & Skills:
· Sound knowledge of Telecommunication (GSM/WCDMA/LTE) services
· Basic knowledge on IT application & services
· Basic knowledge on database management
· Sound knowledge on project management (Project management certification PMP/PRINCE2 would be an added advantage)
· Strong Communication skills & Stakeholder management
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before June 15, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”