Analyst Receivable Management
JAZZ – Finance
Last Date to Apply: 7th of Oct-2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 57 million+ customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
-Within 30 days you will:
Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
Meet with the Service Operations Team and other teams in finance and the relevant point of contacts to understand the strategy of the function in line with company strategy and road map.
Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the team.
Understanding the daily routine activities for O2C - receivable team
Get first-hand experience of the month end closing process as a whole, including reporting requirements
-Within 60 days, you will:
- Independent handling of all daily and monthly activities related to receivable/payable and its reporting.
- Prepare specific receivable variance analysis between budget vs actual, previous and current periods.
- Maintaining the specific receipts in Oracle Financial, daily transactions and their reporting activities
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls including documentation and reporting- Preparation of post-closing analysis and reports for higher management including Accounting Quality Assurance and Blackline reconciliations.
- Prepare audit schedules of receivable and payable items and assist the auditors in their inquiries
- Facilitating all stakeholders relating to receivable/payable and responding their queries within time
- Coordinate with various teams for data collection and information sharing
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Identify and support implementation of end-to-end process improvement initiatives
- Acquire a sound business understanding of the relevant OPEX domain.
- Act as a key contact person for resolution of queries from finance and non-finance departments.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has the ability to handle the queries related to receivables. The individual should have sound analytical and problem-solving skills; these skills are key to meet the performance expectations for this role.
A Bit About Us:
The receivable management team is part of the Corporate Accounting Department within the Finance Division. The team is responsible for managing all trade receivable portfolio at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 6 member team (including the department head) and will be reporting to Team lead receivable management.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Timely and accurate monthly financial closing
· Delivery of services as per agreed Service Level Agreements and KPIs
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role requires
-The ability to build strong relationships with External Teams
-The ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Trade debts monitoring and reconciliation with third parties
Monitoring /compliance of SLAs and meet the KPIs.
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
Understanding the financial accounting and financial closing process
Under standing on Oracle Financial along with modules (AR module)
Under standing on billing and settlements processes
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Essential skills must have:
Strong interpersonal communication
Presentation skills and good command on Visio and power point for presentations
Flexibility to adopt assignment
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.