Internship ES BSD
Karachi, Pakistan /
JAZZ – Jazz Business /
Application Deadline: 21st July 2019
Position: Jazz Internship
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to enhance his practical experience and wants to practice his knowledge base in professional work environment.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Data sourcing to identify industry verticals. Majority of existing base uses VOICE only and the data collection will help in perusing relevant services through TAM’s and CAM’s, around 30 to 40K calls expected for data sourcing.
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set, learn the desired technologies and systems to perform your task more effectively
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience about ES Operations
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your summer experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
- Plan, develop, and execute the project that you are assigned
- Prepare and present reports
- Attend team meetings
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for the project
- Run Audit activities after operational executions
- Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
· Bachelors and Masters Students
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Interested in learning about Mobile financial services business
· Very task-oriented.
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.