Network Planning Chartered Engineer
BANGLALINK – Network Service Management
· Lead Project design, develop project guideline, define project scope, secure the necessary resources in alignment with Stakeholders
· Guideline to Yearly Capitalization & WIP for Network Service Management target in alignment with stakeholders and team to execute it
· Capable to Handle vendors for new technology, solutions, features Road map alignment and dispute.
· Clear Understanding of Technical Scopes for any project like new Technology, Swap/Modernization and capable of service dimensioning for all technology, Business Value Analysis for the project.
· Set Standard for Base Station Controller, Radio Network Controller, Dimensioning, Capacity &, QOS Management.
· Strong knowledge for Vendors RAN product Software and capable to take decision for best cost effective solution.
Required Academic Qualifications
· Bachelor in Electronics & Electrical Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Telecommunication from any UGC approved university
· Minimum 8-9 years’ experience in GSM Radio Network Optimization
· 3-4 years in people management role will add advantage
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Advanced knowledge on GSM/UMTS/LTE architecture and functionality of different network elements
· Advanced knowledge on 2G, 3G & 4G Design and Dimensioning
· Advanced knowledge on BSS nodes (BSCBTS, PCU, RNC, NodeB, eNodeB etc.)
· Advanced knowledge on Project management
· Sound knowledge on long & short term Planning
· Sound knowledge on Supply Chain Management
· Sound Knowledge of Customer experience, Planning skills, Effective Communication
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before March 16, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”