Expert Technical Analytics
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services
Last Date to Apply: Tuesday, 25th February 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 59 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
· Responsible for owning product strategy and roadmap for reporting & analytics module of products
· Making data-driven decisions by interviewing key stakeholders, collecting and analyzing data, and measuring success based on key KPIs
· Creating & Integrating insightful user friendly dashboards for drawing insights from large stream of data across products
· Creating quarterly key product objectives and key goals
· Understanding key pain points related to customer integration and initial onboarding
· Coordinating with client success team for product & feature launches, customer feedback and adoption measurement
· Identifying issues in the products based on the data and implementing improvements
· Communicating issues and progress within the Product Team, to the Management, as well as cross functionally within the company
· Perform A/B testing of the implemented improvements
· Prioritizing the experiments in close collaboration with product managers
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
JazzCash is targeting the B2B payments segments, as this is expected to increase uptake and drive transaction volume. Technical Analytics Expert will be responsible for analysing the data points & system performance to measure success rates & drop out points
A bit about you:
· Self-motivated with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in web and native mobile app analytics
· Expert in A/B testing and evaluation
· Extensive experience performing data analysis using Excel and SQL preferred
· Superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Proven ability to frame problems and structure analysis, and deliver clear conclusions and insights
· Must be motivated and proactive, constantly taking initiative to learn emerging market research skills and tools.
· Strong knowledge of business and web analytics, modern web-based technologies, web-architecture and user experience strategies
· Strong problem-solving skills using quantitative and qualitative data analysis and interpretation
A bit about us:
The SME product team is managing and promoting Payments made through DFS Digital Accounts and payment cards.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A four (04) member team focused on analytics & performance management of the Products for Small & Medium Enterprises under the Digital Financial Services umbrella
Main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Managing and promoting all payments that will be made using our products and services in the SME arena
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
· JazzCash Channel
· SME Growth
· SME Products
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The development and execution of the SME unit’s strategies
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results:
· Ensuring the technology behind the payment solutions is seamless – providing enhanced experienced to our customers
· Ensuring faster market penetration & growth – resulting in greater volumes processed through our platforms.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have:
· Experience with web & mobile analytics
· Experience with A/B testing
· Data analytics
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have:
Essential skills must have:
· Understanding of Web/app UI/UX
· Presentation and computer skills
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.