Admin Experience Manager
JAZZ – People & Organization
Last Date to Apply: 6th August 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
- Meet relevant stakeholders of your team.
- Develop understanding of existing P&O Structure.
· Ensure self-learning and development to remain aligned with the New Culture and Jazz First Mindset.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Drive a digital employee experience through disruptive and digital practices in each phase of the customer journey including provision of facilities, utilities, travel and fleet services
· Lead the regional administration unit to deliver results compliantly and collaboratively while managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
· Propose and execute plans ensuring a healthy, safe and comfortable work space experience for employees
· Ensure un-interrupted supply of utilities in all regional offices including intelligent and effective back-up planning
· Drive a seamless employee experience with respect to provision of office supplies and facilitation of business events and trips including fleet services, air and road travel, hotel bookings, visas, etc.
· Engage and liaise with internal stakeholders for a transparent and compliant vendor selection and on-boarding process
· Maintain effective business relationships with external partners with respect to service delivery and contract compliance
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Monitor regional budgets for effective allocation and cost spend while ensuring operational excellence and optimization
· Institutionalize innovation to iteratively review and evolve administrative solutions that enhance and enrich the employee experience in line with changing business considerations
· Effectively contribute to the employee wellness drive through provision of a healthy and hygienic in-house café facility for the employees
· Ensure upskilling and development of all team members to align skills and mindsets with changing requirements
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has experience of 7-10 years in designing and managing impactful internal customer journey ensuring world class office administration and experience. He/She should be passionate with a high drive for results. Creative/design thinker with disruptive ideas and seamless execution abilities.
A brief about your team:
This role would be leading the administration team, who will ensure timely implementation of organizational initiatives assigned from time to time. The role is expected to go extra mile in identifying and achieving operational excellence initiatives in line with applicable policies and compliance charter. The position is expected to come up with an increased focus on innovation while automating and digitizing the current processes.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be reporting into Head of Administration . A team of 10-12 people will be reporting to this role.
Essential Skills must haves :
· Problem solving and decision making
· Team Management
· Planning and organizing
· Relationship management
· Inspirational people leader
· Truthful and credible
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.