Talent Acquisition Intern
JAZZ – People & Organization
Last Date to Apply: 16th February 2020
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 59 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship. We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Work with the Talent Expert to manage the regional hiring which includes job posting, resume shortlisting, interview scheduling, phone screening, stake holder management and coordination with the applicants.
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity by getting hands on training with the global talent acquisition strategies, state of the art application tracking system and head hunting techniques .
Professional Development- This opportunity will provide a kick start to someone who aspires to have a career in Human Resources particularly Talent Acquisition.
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your internship experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
- Plan, develop and execute the responsibilities which are assigned to you and suggest areas of improvement
- Attend team meetings
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for Talent acquisition and management
- Understand and map Competitive Landscape and Benchmark best business practices
- Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
· Bachelors or Masters in Human Resources or Social Sciences
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
· Strong attention to detail.
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.