Monobrand Operations Senior Manager
BANGLALINK – Customer Experience and Service
· Lead and develop the Area Monobrand Business Managers for effectively managing respective teams
· Oversee and monitor the implementation of changes in team sales performance and customer service management
· Collate, prepare and prioritize plans, forecasts and budgets for Monobrand Business Operations in the assigned region in line with departmental planning cycle
· Review and recommended changes for customer services processes from respective regions to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the processes
· Facilitate placement & roll out of touch points at identified and key locations conducive for data and device volume
· Develop, review, and recommend key performance indicators to monitor regional sales & service processes and systems
· Ensure the team is equipped with the requisite knowledge by identifying training requirements to develop subordinates
Required Academic Qualifications:
· Bachelors’ degree from any UGC approved university
· 5-6 years’ total experience with 3 years’ relevant experience in Sales and Customer Service in Telecom industry
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of regional operations management
· Understanding of financial management
· Deep understanding of market dynamics and competitive environment
· In-depth understanding of device markets, customer acquisition and customer experience parameters
· Knowledge of concepts, principles and practices of consumer behavior field.
· Hands-on knowledge of customer care operations.
· Knowledge of latest technology interventions in Telecom sector.
· In-depth knowledge of device campaigns, company products and services.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
· Strong knowledge of Retail Network Management
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before July 13, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”